fbpx Licensing | vespa metro


One of the most common questions we receive is, “Do I need a license to drive a scooter?” The answer is yes! You require a class 5 for any scooter that is 49.9 (aka 50 cc). Anything larger than 50cc’s requires a class 6.

If you require further information about the steps for licensing take a look here:



Steps on how to get a motorcycle license: